Yurt in Cork? 8 awesome family-friendly AirBnBs around Ireland
Not only is Ireland a particularly stunning country, we've also got some awesome AirBnBs dotted around.
So if you are thinking of a staycation this year, why not check out one (or all) of these?
Not only do they look cool but some – like the one in Sligo – are actually in the middle of nowhere; perfect for relaxing and getting the kids off the internet!
1. Old world converted stable yard Dublin, Ireland
2. Murphy's farmhouse Bed & Breakfast Castlemaine, Kerry, Ireland
3. Countryside Cottage in Connemara Oughterard, Galway, Ireland
4. Graham’s Irish Thatched Cottage Kerrykeel, Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland
5. Traditional Mongolian yurt Ballymacoda , Cork, Ireland
6. City centre penthouse with wrap-around balcony Dublin, Ireland
7. Bed in Barn – The Ox Mountains Cloonacool, Sligo, Ireland
8. Fanningstown Castle Adare, Limerick, Ireland