This lasagna ia super tasty and totally guilt-free
If you are trying to be good in order to fit in your bathing suit / wedding dress / summer clothes, you probably think that lasagna are out of the picture.
Well, we are happy to tell you that if you use the following recipe, they don’t have to be!
If you are on the Slimming World plan for example, a serving is totally syn-free and simply uses your daily HeA. So enjoy!
- 500g lean minced beef (5% fat max)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 400ml passata
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 500g fat-free natural yoghurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 9/12 lasagna sheets
- 200g reduced-fat cheddar
- In a large saucepan placed over medium to high heat, spray some Frylight. Add all the vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes, then add the meat and cook until there is no pink bit left.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, passata, mixed herbs, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the white sauce. Mix together the eggs, yoghurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Heat your oven to 180°C.
- Place a thin layer of tomato sauce at the bottom of a large rectangular dish. Place a layer of lasagna, cover with tomato sauce, then add some white sauce. Repeat twice, until all the ingredients are used up, finishing with the white sauce. Top with reduced-fat cheddar and bake for about 30 minutes. Let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing into six portions.
- Serve with a side of salad.