Little things you should say to your children when they're feeling low
With our busy schedules, it's easy to get through the day without getting some one-on-one time with each of your children. However, sometimes all you need is a sentence or two to bring a smile to those little faces. With this in mind, we have come up with 25 positive things to say to your little ones throughout the day.
1. Your opinion matters
2. I love being your parent!
3. You can say no
4. You can say yes
5. We can try it your way
6. You are helpful
7. Being around you is fun
8. I know you did your best
9. I can't wait to hear about it
10. I'm excited to spend time together
11. You are making a difference
12. Thank you for choosing to be kind
13. I love how you see the world
15. That's an excellent question
16. I enjoy your company
17. You are very good at that!
18. You can try again tomorrow
19. Nobody's perfect
20. You are a great story-teller!
21. I learn new things from you every day
22. What did you learn today?
23. That was a really good choice
24. It's good to be curious
25. You were right!