Here are 20 names for your baby inspired by Peaky Blinders
Every so often, we discover a television show that inspires us in strange ways.
Peaky Blinders is a show about violent gangsters, and yet we find ourselves pretty obsessed with the various characters.
If you are also a massive fan of this brilliant series, why not look for baby naming inspiration from the characters?
There are a number of strong men and women in this show, with really great names:
1. Michael – after Michael Gray.
2. John – after John Shelby.
3. Thomas – after the main man, Thomas Shelby.
4. Finn – after the youngest of the Shelby boys.
5. Arthur – after the eldest Shelby brother.
6. Alfie – after Alfie Solomons, the leader of the Jewish gang.
7. Freddie – after the late Freddie Thorne, husband of Ada Shelby.
8. Charlie – after little Charles Shelby, Tommy's son.
9. Isiah – after one of the younger Peaky Blinders.
10. Luca – after Luca Changretta, of the New York mafia.
1. Polly – after the Matriarch of the Shelby clan.
2. Tatiana – after the (slightly crazy) Russian Duchess.
3. Grace – after the wife of Thomas Shelby.
4. Linda – after the wife of Arthur Shelby.
5. Ada – after the only Shelby sister.
6. Esme – after the wife of John Shelby.
7. May – after the beautiful May Carleton.
8. Lizzie – after Thomas Shelby's lover and close friend.
9. Jessie – after Jessie Eden.
10. Izabella – after the Russian Grand Duchess.