Daighin or Siui? These 21 Irish girl names are seriously stunning
There is something about the Irish language that makes names sound so mysterious… Aoibh, Lúile, Clóda beautiful, elegant names that have an air of history, mystique and beauty.
And if you are expecting a little girl soon, we have 21 names below that will intrigue and inspire you on your naming journey!
1. Ailis (Eye-leash) – meaning of noble kin
2. Ailbhe (Al-vah) – meaning white
3. Aoibheann (Ee-veen) – meaning fair one
4. Aoibh (Eve) – meaning beauty
5. Bríana (Bree-in-a) – meaning high noble
6. Daighin (Die-gan) – meaning dawn
7. Dáire (Dara) – meaning sincere
8. Clóda (Chlo-da) – meaning lame
9. Iona (I-o-na) – meaning blessed
10. Maelíosa (Mae-o-lisa) – meaning servant of Jesus
11. Neala – meaning little champion
12. Iesult (Is-ult) – meaning ruler of the ice
13. Lúile (Lu-la) – meaning child with thick hair
14. Mairin (Maw-reen) – meaning bitterly wanted child
15. Nainsí (Nancy) – meaning graceful
16. Naomh (Naave) – meaning saint
17. Nóinín (No-neen) – meaning daisy
18. Réitlín (Ray-tleen) – meaning little star
19. Siui (Shoe-ee) – meaning rose
20. Vevina (Ve-vina) – meaning sweet lady
21. Zaira (Zeera) – meaning princess
Share your favourite baby name of all time in the comment section below and be in with a chance of seeing your name featured in MagicMum's Favourite Baby Names list.
The Parenting Masterclass with MummyPages takes place on Saturday, 21st October. Book now and get your place at a choice of workshops including First Aid, Money Matters, Weaning, Bullying and Mental Health.