Author

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Anyone else been contacted about this? I answered a number of questions over the phone and they told me they would send me a booklet to fill out and return and I would get 20euro. The booklet is 130 pages long and it is incredibly detailed and in my opinion incredibly intrusive. While it states that all information will be confidential, there is no way I would allow anyone to gather that amount of information from me, confidential or not. Anyone else have any experience of this? Obviously I won't be returning it, not that hard up for 20e. It frightens me though the level of information they are trying to collate.

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Is it to do with the consumer price index?
We had a guy call regarding that years ago and the survey we had to do was extremely detailed. Literally everything we spent money on had to be logged and he gave us the impression that we were legally obligated to participate once we had been picked.

Household income was also required on the form and the whole thing was very intrusive.

Eta we didn't get a phonecall beforehand, he just turned on our doorstep.

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

No that's run by the esri and I don't think you have to do it either. I did it for a few quarters. This is even more detailed. How many toilet rolls do you use a month etc.

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:21 pm

I got that one maybe 2 years ago or so. Got a phone call and told like that they would send out a booklet and I'd get paid €20. Was in shock when saw the book (not booklet!!). I did start it trying a page or so at a time but I binned it. Never mind the detailed questions, I'd have wanted €100 to do all that answering!

Sent using my MagicMum mobile app

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm

I got a call from them during the week asking me to do this survey. I'd seen this post so told them no, not interested. You'd want a hell of a lot more than €20 to fill that in!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 pm

130 pages wow, this is really very volume .. I usually apply to different online surveys, usually they're not to so huge. May be that is because they offer you money compensation, which is actually rather decent comparing to other paid surveys. As for the personal information, I never share one at any questionarrie.