Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous   1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Author

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank you 4LM, we had a good day today, 1 poo accident when I was out. I have been taking him outside every 30-40 mins, its hard work.... but the little fellow is worth it. I can borrow a crate so might try that as well. Thanks everyone for the great advice.

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 pm

It is hard going the first few weeks. Our little guy is pretty much trained and he's such a good little thing. I used to give a tiny treat when he went outside.

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am

wow, there is a lot of good information! Glad that I found this topic. recently our family got a new member - japan akita inu. All family was so excited about it, but by the time we noticed we don't have enough knowledge about how to care a dog. so, I want thank you for this. we will try to teach our doggy some commands and after a while we will go to some training. :)

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:39 pm

great post! I remember toilet training with my dog. I have a dog and a cat, they understand each other well, but the dog needed to train the toilet. sometimes he made surprises for me, that's why I was looking for scented candles for my home. I found cool scents online on: https://candlemania.ie Besides, we went for a lot of walks together. Now everything is ok.

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 11 of 11  [ 204 posts ] Go to page Previous   1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11