Author

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 pm

Can some one tell me where , how and the a,b ,cs of setting up an account , do I need a credit card , how do I top it up , how do I set it up . etc x

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 pm

I cant remember the ins and out s of setting it up but basically mine is linked to my bank account so when I pay by pay pal it automatically comes out of my bank account. Pay pal then send an email confirming payment.

You can send money to another persons paypal account once they have given you the email linked to their account.

you can receive money to your paypal account and can use the balance to pay for products or you can transfer the money back into your bank account.

Paypal charge for these services, wither the buyer or the paypee pays the fee.

Hope this helps

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:17 am

Hi baben04 .. I have one for ages but I actually forgot how I set it up . I found this link for you which explains it all step by step . It looks complicated but it is quite simple especially if you are just setting up an account for shopping online . You can set it up on the mobile now too but I did not do that bit.
You don't pay anything when you are using it to buy stuff , the seller pays all the fees . I buy a lot of stuff online with it because it is a lot safer than paying with a credit card . It is all done through your email address . You can top it up by linking it to your bank account or you can use a credit or debit card .

http://pages.ebay.ie/help/ebayexplained ... aypal.html

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Did you get it set up? If not let me know and I'll send you instructions.

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:02 am

Only getting back to read all this now as baby isn't well so will read and have a go thanks million for the hlp .