Author

Post subject: Panic attacks and alcohol
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi just wandering anyone experience anxiety and panic attacks after alcohol, not sure if alcohol causing it or not or some other reason for my anxiety
Thanks

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:41 am

I would say that I am an alcoholic, I start drinking when I was in college me and my friends always go to a bar every weekend even after school. We end up having a hangover when we were in class. Yes, it is a very enjoyable habit but one day when I'm about to go out to buy something in supermarket i feel something in my chest that i never felt before, maybe this is the consequences of my drinking. So, i went to a doctor and he told me to stop drinking and take some time to rest. He also recommends an alternative way to cure my illness. He suggests using a marijuana as a medicine, it can cure epilepsy, seizure, depression and also anxiety. And i came across this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.c ... -backwards that it really helps me in my problem as of now. Hoping for good results in the future.

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 am

No, never. But I drink few times a year may be. I know some drugs can give similar effect. Anyways anxiety is a very serious disorder, it can progress and make one's life unbearable. Just like any other disorder, it requires professional help and complex of exercises and medications (most of them are available at Canadian Pharmacy Online ).

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Panic attacks need to be treated, without medication therapy to get rid of repetitive attacks will not work. The medicine "Phenibut" https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/ is prescribed in the treatment of panic attacks in order to normalize mental activity and cerebral circulation. In addition, the drug has a calming and anti-anxiety effect.