Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous   1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Author

Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 am

Ah who's with Darly!'

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 pm

I the violence was ironic or descriptive of what is happening those left behind in some way
Or at least meany to be

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 am

I enjoyed that episode; it was nice to have a change of pace and find out that Beth wasn't served up as dinner in Terminus. I couldn't look at the arm amputation scene though! They underestimated Beth and what she's capable of.

What a coincidence that Carol turned up at the end (I did have to rewind to figure out it was her - at first I thought it was the leader of the biker gang that Daryl hooked up with after Beth disappeared, even though I'm pretty sure he's dead). I noticed the black car with the cross on the back in the car park as Beth and Noah tried to escape, so obviously the 'cops' lied about how they came across Beth in the first place. And we last saw Carol casing after that car.

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:42 pm

The scene at the end of the lift was gross.

very good portrait this season of the way everyone tries to survive

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm

I did not see that twist with Eugene coming, he had me taken in. I felt sorry for Abraham, now his purpose in life is gone. I guess they'll all head back to Rick and co.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I think so, Glenn and Maggie will for sure?
I had heard of Eugene being a bit of a fake.
Bit of a dis-jointed episode, next week will be back with Carol and Daryl

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:15 am

Poor Beth :( And Michonne chopping off heads with Judith strapped to her back :nervous: So we'll have to wait until February to find out what happens next. I hope they give Glenn and Maggie some decent storylines, they've had feck all to do this season. Did Noah leave the hospital with Rick and co? Surely they should stay there and form an alliance with the remaining cops now that crazy Dawn is gone. It's much safer than being out on the streets.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:46 pm

I was sorry to see Beth go, and in such a futile way. I wish she's stabbed Dawn in the neck! At least then her gesture would have been somewhat meaningful. I really hope we don't get a whole second half of Daryl's man-pain, but I knew since the episode with just the two of them that Beth would be sacrificed for his 'development'.

Also, how annoying is Tyreese?

Kowalski, I don't think they could stay behind at the hospital because pretty much all the cops are bad, or are weak and power-hungry. I think they could see that whoever takes over from Dawn might be just as crazy, and they'd probably have to kill even more people to establish themselves as a new authority. Noah said that the only one of them that was alright was Bob 2, and he didn't exactly cover himself in glory with the whole escape attempt. Mind you, I don't think that they were all actually cops - I know Dawn was, and her mentor, who she killed - but I got the sense that the rest of them might just have been the strongest of the survivors that were given uniforms to represent power. Sort of like how Rick used to wear his sheriff's uniform as a mark of authority.

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 22 of 22  [ 428 posts ] Go to page Previous   1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22