Author

Post subject: Online Maternity Bra Guide
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 am
Site Admin

I see that Marks and Spencer have launched an online maternity bra guide which might be of interest to some pregnant mums - when to get fitted, what to expect during pregnancy, what type of bra for day time/nighttime etc.

According to Julia Mercer, the Lingerie Technical Manager at M&S women should get their breasts measured every six months to ensure that they are wearing the correct size bra. But during pregnancy regular visits to a bra fitter are more essential than ever.

With this online tool you can select how many weeks’ pregnant you are and it will give you maternity bra advice guide specifically for that stage of pregnancy.

Here : http://www.marksandspencer.com/Maternit ... /908657031

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm

You can wear underwires when pregnant and breastfeeding . its a myth that you shouldnt or cant .

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm

NicolaOB wrote:
You can wear underwires when pregnant and breastfeeding . its a myth that you shouldnt or cant .

Someone definitely needs to tell the M&S staff this - the woman who measured me when I was pregnant wouldn't let me try on an underwired bra (the same as the one I was wearing when I walked into the shop) in my new size.

Post subject: karen millen sale
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

You could also have an impact on the really feel of the A-line dress based on the additional gildings you choose. Lace overlays or bead work can develop a A-line dress appear formal, a contact of shade provided by a ribbon or bow can generate a classy statement.
karen millen sale
Dress Designs: Ball Gown
The ball robe model is best for the people brides envisioning a tale e book wedding ceremony. This silhouette pairs a fitted bodice aquiring a entire skirt that can either be piece or separates.

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 am

excellent bras I bought for my wife :thumbsup:

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Thank you so much for this maternity bra buying manual me to have splendid advice, medical grade compression that assists with groin, hamstring, hip, and osteitis injury recovery, and prevention. Supacore is the leading brand for injury recovery medical advice.
Maternity compression shorts