Author

Post subject: 8/9 seater
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Ok i dont even know where to put this post but thought id start here, sorry!

We have five kids under 8.We plan to add to this in a year or two.at the moment we have a hyundai trajet which i love.. But up until recently we had one seat taken out of the back for our Phil and ted double buggy.but since our new addition we've had to put in the other seat and now the car is completely full, no room to swing a cat.the buggy just about fits, no room for shopping etc!

We've decided to go for an 8/9 seater. Had anyone got one they can recommend??

Post subject: Re: 8/9 seater
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi nervous2011 . I have 6 kids and number 7 is due in September. I drive a Mercedes Vito which is a 9 seater. We find it great, oodles of space and very economical on diesel. We had a trajet before this and even though it's a smaller car than the Vito, it was much more expensive to run. We'll probably go for the same again in I'll couple of years when this car gets older. Good luck with your car shopping. It's not as much fun when you're so restricted by the size you need!

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 am

i have 6 kids and it is very hard to find a decent 8/9 seater that isn't a large bus! the peugeot 807 and citreon c8 both come as 7 seaters but due to the configurations of the rails the seats sit it is very easy to put a bench seat in, thus turning car into 8 seater. (a brand new bench seat from the peugeot garage is around 2,000 euro). both these cars also have sliding doors and ample boot space. you can also remove a seat easily from the middle row thus giving u more storage space and easier access for everyone, we tend to do this during the week when DH isn't in car and then pop the seat back in at weekends.

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:16 am

REALLY!!