Author

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

:cry: hi everyone this is my first post and what has brought me here is this very fragile situation
It has become an issue that I can't get my head around. My 10yo son wants to move in with his dad,who lives minutes away.

I'm getting so upset about it every time I bring it up. I can't imagine seeing his room empty and I have a little girl aged 5. It would tear the family apart.

His dad is encouraging this move saying his homework would be better and get better grades. He was recently diagnosed with autism and I'm trying my best to juggle work full time. He is threatening legal action.

I don't know what to do. Any advice appreciated

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 pm

if you love your kids you will listen to them men face the situation of loosing there kids every time there is a family court/womens court day in the country if your son wants to go let him kids from one parent familys kids raised by fathers do better in all areas of development then those raised by mothers due to mens more educational ways of play.

if you resisit your are putting your child in the middle asking them to choose! if he wants to live with dad let him if he is only minuets away you can see him all the time but if it is a fight then it would be harder to be friendly between all of you and might make you son feel guilty.

I know its hard seeing there room empty my ex took my little girl who i raised single handed for the first 3 years of her life I would have killed myself but i am a father and i had to be there for her in what ever way i could. Its hard but put your son first and you wont loose him he will just sleep somewhere else and will most likly in a while be spending knights with you and nights with dad.

put your kids first no matter how much it hurts.

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:43 pm

If he's autism then I think he can't raise his son better than you do.
I just can't do nothing but hoping the best for you and your family :(.

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

Hi. What is the current status? Is your child living with you or your husband?? My sister is a single mother after she took divorce from her husband by hiring the lawyer Bechara Tarabay. She now meets her child every weekend. You can also meet your child if he stays with his father. Make sure to utilize all the time when you meet your kid.