Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Author

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Animella wrote:
You'd really wonder wouldn't you what vested interests there were. Bertie and the nuns in cahoots and the nuns must still have some power. Hope I'm wrong.

Honestly I just don't get the obsession with the Mater site, I really don't. Here is the Irish Times article
http://t.co/9HxWTe8T

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 am

Even though, according to an HSE report - published today in the Irish Times - the mater and tallaght are the worst when it comes to their A&E department ? Longest waiting times, longest time to get a bed ?
While Blanchardstown would make so much more sense

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm

The Mater A&E won't be as bad come September, their new extension opens then and the most part apparently is a new A&E.

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 pm

carlarua wrote:
Even though, according to an HSE report - published today in the Irish Times - the mater and tallaght are the worst when it comes to their A&E department ? Longest waiting times, longest time to get a bed ?
While Blanchardstown would make so much more sense

But regardless of where the children's hospital is built it will be a separate hospital with a separate a&e. I just wish the review group would get on with it and make a decision.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Revised plans for the Mater site have knocked off six storeys. Surely research and education facilities ( which they now hope to house in the original Mater building) weren't going to occupy six floors?? :dontgetit:

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Plañs for site at Çonnolly hospital include maternity hosp (to be built on old Total Fitness site)

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Animella wrote:
I know Torbreck, even if they have to make it smaller which makes a mockery of the whole plan.

I also hope we will not still be discussing this in five years time but I'm not very hopeful there will be a new hospital by then.

Don't know if anyone is still here?! Just looked back on this post from five years ago today. Sadly , Iwas right . We are still no closer to having the new hospital, TEN years after I put up the first post in this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 6 of 6  [ 107 posts ] Go to page Previous   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6